Entry Form Fields
The following fields will be required to be completed on the Crossroads Entry form.
*Please complete one form for each artwork being submitted.
- Artist's Biography (max 75 words)
- Artwork Title*
- Completion Date*
- Artwork Size: Width*, Height*, Depth (if 3D)
- Inspiration Credit (Who or What)
- Other Participants (if more than one)
- Photographer (if other than the artist)
- Artist Statement * (max 100 words)
- 2 required images*, 2 optional images (if 3D)
*Each entry requires two high-resolution JPEG images. The resolution should be 300 dpi and the size should be between 2000-2500 pixels on the longest side. This should result in a file size between 2-5 MB.
Full view should be of the entire work on a contrasting background preferably white. Detail view should be a close up of an area of special interest. Additional photos (2) max are allowed of 3D works to view the back and/or top of the work.
- Insurance Value (maximum $1000) *
- Is Artwork for sale? *
- If yes, Sale Price
- Does the Artwork contain Indigenous content? *
- If yes, is the artist Indigenous or do you have permission to use the content?
(upload image of the permission document)
- Will you be paying the entry fee by etransfer or by cheque? *
The fee for the first entry is $30. Each additional entry is $20.
- Are you interested in being hired for a talk, demo or workshop? *
You will also be asked to agree to the following statements:
I have read and understand the Grand National Fibre Art & Quilt Exhibition 2021 Entry Requirements and am submitting this entry form under the established rules.
I understand that all artwork being submitted must be original.
I understand and agree that if my work is accepted, I am committed to having my work displayed for the duration of the exhibition, May 2, 2021 - November 12, 2022.
I hereby give permission for my work to be photographed for publicity, documentation and educational purposes.
I understand and agree that the artwork being submitted, may not have been previously shown at any past Grand National Exhibitions or 2021-2022 participating venues as noted on the call for entry.
I understand that if I am the recipient of the Janome Award of Excellence that I am required to grant Janome Canada Ltd. and its designates, the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, publish and otherwise use my ‘shareable information’ (first name, last initial, province and images as appropriate).